Full Time experienced Groom/Rider/Mother’s Help required for young family with 1 horse and 1 pony at present but as from February 2022 there will be 2 horses and 2 ponies (possibly) following a move to a new home.
At present the family home is Oxfordshire OX7 however the amazing new property with full equestrian facilities will be in Gloucestershire GL56.
The Job :-
- All yard duties to a high standard
- Competition turn out – clipping, plaiting, trimming etc
- The ability to ride horses and ponies well and act as mentor to 10 year old competitive rider
- School runs
- Flexibility to work at weekends to cover shows, events and training although the job is 5 days a week.
- Can be live in or live out
- Own dog welcome
- Can be start date now or for the right person can wait until February 2022.
- Helping with housework and general help
- Reliable, punctual with a fabulous work ethic
- Must be a good, confident rider who can school, hack to a high standard
- Will be able to assist young, keen rider who competes at National level for schools
- Will have excellent turn out skills-clipping, plaiting etc
- Will be easy to get along with, friendly and fit in perfectly with the family
- Will be able to tow a trailer and lorry driver would be great.
- Will be a NON SMOKER
- Must have driving licence and own transport
- Must have fully checkable reference
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879