An exciting opportunity has arisen. West Lexham is a 22 acre retreat centre based around heritage farm buildings, converted for overnight stays, treehouses, cabins and bell tents for glamping in the woods. West Lexham is a family run business with a small and dedicated team. It is run on renewables and best practice principles, so as to be an immersive educational resource for guests.
We are now looking for an experienced, Head of Maintenance to join their great team.
The person must be conscientious and happy to go the extra mile. Someone who takes pride in their work and can contribute to an excellent and inspiring environment for guests.
- Carpentry, brickwork, tiling, decorating, glazing, and plumbing.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- IT skills.
- Health & Safety, and Fire policy and procedure.
- PAT testing
- Carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance work and administrative duties necessary to maintain the facility to the highest standard.
- Ensuring all statutory checks are scheduled, completed and recorded correctly on the computer system, and any follow up actions resolved promptly.
- Maintaining the maintenance reporting procedure to ensure that all issues are reported, repaired and recorded.
- Prioritising maintenance tasks, ensuring any issues that would impact on guest enjoyment are prioritised.
- Manage maintenance team members and external contractors commissioned to complete maintenance tasks.
- work and invoices.
- Ensuring all health and Safety actions and documentation is up to date.
- Proposing development projects to improve the facility where possible.
- Being friendly and helpful when interacting with guests and their requests.
- Use project management and other software tools necessary as
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and skills
- 29 days holiday per year
- Full time hours are 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 52 weeks per year
- Support & Guidance – You will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
- Excellent work environment
- Casual dress
- Dog friendly site
- Staff discount in the café
- Free Parking
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org