Part time experienced Groundsperson required for private country house located near Bury St Edmunds.
The ideal person will be able to work 1-2 days a week maintaining approx 5.5 acres of grounds comprising, lawns, formal beds(roses) and woodland. There is also parkland of approx 15 acres.
The job will involve:-
- Maintenance of grass areas using ride on mower and strimmer
- Maintenance of ornamental and boundary hedges using hedge cutters and shears
- Pruning roses and fruit trees
- Weed control using manual and chemical methods
- Chain saw use – certificate required
- Chopping logs for the house
- Collecting leaves
- Keeping driveways, paths and tracks clear and tidy
- Working in all weathers – happily!
- Understanding the demands of the seasons
- Hard landscaping experience would be a great advantage to help with future projects
Good hourly rate offered to the successful person.
Fully checkable references required.
Car driver with own transport essential.
Tel Jackie 07979501997