Experienced Office Administrator required for fabulous ‘Canine Club in the Country’ which offers holiday stays for dogs, spa days and everything a dog could wish for.
The office is located in rural Norfolk not far from Thetford and would suit a car driver due to lack of public transport.
- Monday to Friday – 9.30-4pm (ideally)- 30-35 hours per week
- General office duties including, filing, data recording etc
- Liaising with clients , vets, suppliers etc
- Booking dogs into the hotel
- Arranging taxi routes around London for pick ups
- Carrying out Bookkeeping/invoicing-Quickbooks experience would be great.
- Using IT with confidence – word, spreadsheets, excel and diary management
- Assisting with marketing and social media marketing
- Compiling reports for returning dogs, making photo montages
- Booking the groomer
- Ordering dog supplies and office stationery
- A love of dogs would be a huge advantage
The Person :-
- Reliable, punctual and very organised
- Polite, friendly with excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- Able to use a variety of computer programmes including, word, excel and Social Media platforms
- Having IT skills for photo montages and marketing
- Will genuinely be comfortable around dogs as they are in the office at times
- Happy to work under pressure at times when schedules change
- Experienced with bookkeeping-preferably with Quickbooks
A very good salary will be offered to the successful person who comes with excellent references.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879