Full Time experienced Head Gardener with RHS qualifications required for private country house located near Dorchester, Dorset.
The beautiful gardens have been fully landscaped and planted to a high specification and include the following areas:-
- Renovated pond into natural swimming pool
- Rose Garden
- Cutting Garden
- Kitchen Garden- for vegetables
- Walled Garden
- Fruit Trees
- Small Orchard
- 20 year old woodland
- Formal lawns
The Person will have:-
- Recognised horticultural qualifications
- Excellent plant knowledge
- Large garden machinery experience-including ride on mowers and strimmers
- PA1/PA6 spray certificates
- The ability to maintain the mowers, leaf blowers, strimmers etc
- Previous fully referenced experience in a similar roleThe Gardener must be reliable, punctual and easy to get along with. There is an apprentice and a senior gardener on site so a good team player essential. Because of the topography of the garden the gardener needs to be physically fit. Other Tasks:-
- Chopping logs
- Sweeping areas such as driveways, paths and keeping tennis court clean and tidy
- Maintaining the swimming pool
- Clearing gutters
- Washing the veranda
- Repairing fences.
The successful person will be offered a very good salary dependant on experience and a lovely working environment.
No accommodation available
Car driver essential.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879