Part Time experienced Gardene required for private country house located in Sutton Bridge close to kings Lynn and Spalding.
The ideal person will be able to work 3 full days a week ( total 24 hours) with the possibility of extending to 4 days week at a later date.
The gardens extend to approx 3.5 acres and include the following :-
- Formal lawns
- Yew Hedges
- Rose Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Pergola with rose garden
- 2 Greenhouses
- Lily pond
- Flower beds and herbaceous borders
- Vegetable Garden
- Informal areas with longer grass
The Person will have:-
- Good gardening experience and excellent plant knowledge
- A recognised horticultural qualification
- Full expereince of operating and maintaining large garden machinery including ride on mowers, strimmers etc.
- Fully checkable references
- Full clean driving licence
- Chain saw and sprayer certificates( training available if not)
We are looking for a reliable, organised person who is polite and well presented. Someone who has previously worked within a private country house preferred. The job will involve a variety of duties which will include maintenance of all the garden areas. Other jobs required will be log chopping, swimming pool maintenance and general gardening and grounds tidying.
Good IT knowledge required to assist with on line ordering.
The position will also require someone who is happy to drive the employers at times and will be a non smoker.
Good hourly rate offered
Start date will be Spring 2022
Tel Jackie 07979501997