Full Time experienced Groundsperson required for large country house located approx 15 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.
The ideal person will be able to :
- Drive a tractor and implements
- Maintain fencing and outbuildings
- Keep the outside of the property neat and tidy
- Chop logs for the house
- Use a hedge cutter (certificate required)
- Use a chain saw (certificate required)
- Cut lawns using large ride on mower
- Check on livestock and feed when required (sheep and chickens)
- Keep driveways and ditches clear and maintained
- Carry out some repairs and painting of fences and buildings
- Assist gardener as and when
- Clean cars
- Keep the garden machinery in good condition and topped up with fuel ready to use
We are looking for someone fairly local who has a driving licence and own transport.
Someone who likes dogs as the family have 2.
Good salary offered to reliable, punctual person with a good work ethic. Must be happy working alone and also in all weathers.
Tel Jackie 07979501997