Part Time experienced Housekeeper/Cleaner required for private country house approx 2 miles from the village of Clare in Suffolk.
We are looking for someone reliable who can work 9 hours per week over 2-3 mornings.
The position requires the Housekeeper to:-
- Carry out all housework to a very high standard
- Keep Kitchen, Bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas etc clean and tidy
- Keep on top of general tidying-emptying bins, recycling, loading and emptying dishwasher etc
- Polish and dust all surfaces, pictures and furniture as required
- Keep windows clean on the inside
- Change the bed linens weekly
- Carry out washing and ironing. Hand washing delicate items
- Arrange dry cleaning to be taken or collected
- Prepare meals occasionally
- Keep kitchen clean and tidy with all surfaces thoroughly clean
- Grocery shop including cleaning products and to add to the weekly shopping list
- Deep clean kitchen periodically including pots and pans
- Ensure fridge is kept clean and stocked well
- Assist with occasional parties (sometimes at weekends)
- Carry out other tasks that the employer may reasonably ask including driving to train station etc
- Occasionally babysit two cockapoo puppies (no children or pets live in the house)
- Will be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and hard working
- Will show flexibility with regard to days and duties
- Will have previous fully referenced previous housekeeping experience
- Must have a clean driving licence
- Will be a non smoker
- Will be polite, English speaking with a friendly personality.
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person.
Tel Jackie 07979501997