Part Time experienced Groundsperson/Gardener required for private country house to join long term Gardener maintaining gardens and paddocks.
The ideal person will be able to work 2 full days a week with a total of 16 hours- Thursday or Friday would be one of the days.
We are looking for someone who is:-
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Experienced in all aspects of garden machinery use and maintenance
- A good tractor driver who can top, spray,roll paddocks etc
- Able to assist with some general gardening-weeding, pruning, cutting back
- Able to use a hedge cutter to maintain hedges surrounding the property(certificate required)
- Happy to chop logs for the house and generally work where needed
- Particular and likes to make sure the grounds are kept neat and tidy
- Happy working in bad weather throughout the year
The family have dogs and a pony so animal person would be an advantage
Good hourly rate offered to successful person with fully checkable references
Car driver with own transport essential due to location.
Tel Jackie 07979501997