We are looking for an energetic, kind, caring, bubbly and fun Nanny / Au Pair to look after a lovely, quite shy 3-and-a-half-year-old when her Mummy is working.
The initial hours will be:
2 days a week, 7.30am-7.00pm (Mummy will be home to do bedtime routine)
Monday 19th July 2022 -4 days a week, 7.30am-7.00pm
The family will be moving from Kings Lynn to Holt in July so the person must be able to work in the Holt area.
The person will have sole charge of the three-year-old and will therefore need to have previous experience as well as an up-to-date DBS check and clean driving licence, along with wonderful references.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Nursery/School runs
- Doing breakfast and tidying up after breakfast (loading and unloading dishwasher)
- General housework to keep things clean and tidy (hoovering)
- Cooking supper
- Playing and having fun/relaxed time after school
- Having lots of fun in the holidays (activities, adventures, and fresh air)
- Bath time
- Getting everything organised for the next day (school uniform)
- Basic laundry
For more information about this wonderful position, please call Rebecca on 07771 655879