Full Time experienced Handyperson/Gardener required for private country house in Kenilworth Warwickshire.
A vacancy has arisen due to a long term staff member retiring so we are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic person to take on this role.
This is a 5 day a week position but the successful person should be able to show flexibility to cover some weekends when necessary.
There is a small established team all working to keep the gardens and grounds of this wonderful Georgian house immaculate at all times.
- Lawn mowing and maintenance using large garden machinery
- Strimming and edging
- Raking leaves, sweeping, general tidying and keeping drive and pathways clear
- Working alongside Head Gardner and one other gardener
- Cleaning swimming
- Cleaning ponds
- Tidying up after hedgecutting
- Occasional driving for the family
- Helping move furniture for decorators etc
- Clean outside lights
- Take horse box and cars for service etc
- Car cleaning
- Walk dog
- Reliable, Punctual, enthusiastic and easy to get along with
- Happy to take instruction
- Experienced in grass cutting using large ride on mower
- Experienced in general gardening ,weeding, pruning, planting etc
- Will have a clean driving licence
- Will be happy to work where needed
- Should take a pride in their work and like to see everywhere neat and tidy
- Will have Handyperson experience with DIY skills.
Good salary offered to successful person who can provide fully checkable references
Tel Jackie 07979501997