Full Time Couple required to cover Housekeeping and Gardening within this large private Estate.
The House and Gardens are maintained to a very high standard so we would be looking for a couple who understand how to manage a household, leaving no stone unturned and who are comfortable working around a family.
The Housekeeper will :-
- Be working within the large country house working as part of an established team carrying out all housework, laundry and ironing
- Take a pride in their work and know how to keep the house clean and immaculate at all times
- Be reliable, polite and discrete
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be happy taking instruction
- Be easy to get along with , friendly and bright
The Gardener/Groundsperson will:-
- Be working as part of an established team and have an easy to get along with, friendly personality
- Work within the gardens and grounds which extend to 26 acres comprising the following areas- formal lawns, herbaceous borders, formal areas, greenhouses, vegetable garden, cutting garden and orchard.
- Be able to use and maintain large garden machinery such as mowers, strimmers, hedge cutters, sprayers etc
- Have a genuine love of working within beautiful gardens (in all weathers)
- Preferably have RHS horticultural qualifications but someone with extensive horticultural knowledge would be considered.
- Clean driving licence essential.
Accommodation could be available if required-there is a 2 bedroom cottage on the Estate.
A competitive salary will be offered and 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
Tel Jackie 07771 655879