Part Time experienced Financial Services Coordinator required for National insurance company located near Ipswich just off the A14 at Wherstead.
This is a very important role and the responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Proactive contact with existing and prospective customers to generate financial services leads.
- Identify gaps and training needs of the team.
- Book appointments for the financial advisor and work closely with them to determine areas of focus, feedback and continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships between Agency teams and Financial Advisors (FA).
- Drive support and influence life lead activities within agencies, including role plays, meetings, presentation and the monitoring, reviewing, reporting on and managing of performance against lead targets
- Identify, agree and implement actions with agencies and key stakeholders as appropriate to develop and improve individual team and regional performance in accordance with agreed standards, policy and procedures
- Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the desired standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
The Person will be:-
- Self Motivated
- Charismatic and brilliant with people-confident in engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Organised with good time management and able to manage and prioritise workloads effectively
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Keen to work towards individual targets and agency targets
- Have the ability to identify, understand and prioritise customer needs in order to deliver a high standard of advice and service
- Able to build relationships with customers and colleagues with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible, adaptable and open to new ideas
- Tenacious but will always put people first to make sure their experience reflects the Agency’s longstanding reputation of outstanding customer service
- Able to problem solve using own initiative and judgement
- Honest with a high degree of integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- Educated to a GCSE level with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C including Maths and English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office and sales support systems
- Experienced in Financial Services preferably but this is not absolutely essential
- Comfortable calling clients from our database and using a CRM system
This is a flexible working role and for the right candidate this can be completely remote based, hybrid working or office based in Ipswich.
The hours are flexible with a 21 hour working week.
Competitive salary with bonus structure and access to staff pension scheme
Opportunity to build a successful career in a business set up for growth.
High level training and funded Chartered Insurance Institute examinations.
Tel Jackie 07979501997