Full Time experienced Groundsperson to manage the beautiful grounds of this private country house located between Northampton and Banbury.
Car driver essential due to location.
We are looking for a reliable, punctual, hard working person who genuinely loves working outside keeping the gardens and grounds in good order.
The ideal person will have previously worked on an Estate carrying out the following duties:-
- Grass cutting using a large ride on mower and implements
- Strimming and hedgcutting
- Keeping driveways clear and tidy
- Maintaining ditches
- Keeping fences in good order, repairs and painting
- Chopping logs for the house
- Clearing leaves and generally keeping the grounds around the property clean and tidy
- Assisting the gardener when required
- Keeping the garden machinery in good working order and fully fuelled ready for use
- Cleaning windows and woodwork of the house
- Weed control ( organic )
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who will have fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979501997