Experienced Quantity Surveyor required for successful housing development firm on the outskirts of Norwich. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to join an expanding and friendly team. We are hoping to find an organised person that has excellent communication skills and the ability to work to set time scales.
The main requirements will be:
- All surveying responsibilities for sites from tender stage through to completion.
- Effectively manage costs for the sites, and ensure targets are met by managing and controlling the budget and valuations.
- Bi-Monthly updates of the estimated final costs, show absolute cost and value reconciliation.
- Managing all sub-contractor procedures, processes, materials, and goods if necessary.
- Build solid and cost-effective relationships with supply chain.
The ideal person must have previous construction experience with at least 5-10 years in the sector to be considered as well as in-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel. COINS experience would be a huge benefit although is not essential. Due to the nature of this position, a full driving licence is paramount.
In return, a competitive salary (dependant on experience) is being offered between £55,000 to £70,000 per annum. Company Car or Car Allowance. Pension scheme. 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays. Great working environment. Hardworking and friendly team
For more information, please call Rebecca on 07771 655879 or email email@example.com
To apply directly please follow the link below to our website Rural Recruitment.