Part time, experienced Head of PR and Marketing required for established wedding and events venue located in stunning, rural location not too far from Norwich.
The ideal person will be forward thinking with an enthusiastic, positive attitude and a proven track record for securing successful event bookings.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with a background in hospitality. Must have worked in London or be well connected to the London area but now based in Norfolk ideally within 40 minutes of the venue.
Car driver essential due to remote location.
The position involves:
- Speaking to potential brides and confidently guiding them to and through their special day
- Marketing to increase yearly wedding and event numbers/ guest corporate bookings
- Help with photoshoots and filming
- Being able to source clients from London who would use this wonderful venue as a party location or weekend escape
- The ability to use social media as a platform for marketing is paramount
- Updating website to move forward with advertising
- Sourcing the correct advertising to attract clients from out of the area who would make use of the venue for the whole weekend- 40 guests can stay on site
- Dressing Rooms for potential brides- flowers, good lighting, colour schemes etc
- Someone who can come up with ideas for new events internal and open-air market (fireworks, lights, dog shows ticket master etc)
- Reliable, well presented, polite with excellent communication skills
- Fully checkable references
- PR and Marketing experience paramount
- Excellent IT skills and fully confident in the use of social media platforms
- Knowledge of food and wine would be a real advantage
- Enthusiastic with a real flair for hospitality and creating a memorable experience for clients
Fantastic working environment, hardworking and fun team to join.
For more information about this wonderful opportunity, please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / email@example.com or apply directly through our website