Part Time experienced Groundsperson with horse experience required for farming family located approx 10 minutes from Bury St Edmunds towards Thetford.
The ideal person will be able to work 2 or 3 days a week throughout the year and be available alternate weekends.
The position will include :-
- All grass cutting using ride on mower, tractor mower, strimming, hedge cutting etc
- Chain saw use to cut logs etc for the house
- Keeping driveways and ditches clear
- General maintenance duties such as fence repair, painting etc
- Handling horses (2) on the ground (weekend day only)-turning them out and bringing in from the field, mucking out, sweeping yard, waters, hays and feed. Also feeding dogs in the afternoon
Car driver essential
References will be requested.
Tel Jackie 07979501997