Part Time experienced Housekeeper required for private country house located approx 2 miles South West of Bury St Edmunds.. The property is a Georgian Manor house so this would suit someone who has previously worked within a large private household and understands the demands or high ceilings, solid floors and big staircases.
We are looking for someone to work 5 mornings a week – 10am to 2pm but who can have flexibility to cover extra hours if required.
- All Housework to a high standard
- Laundry and bed changing – no ironing
- Food preparation
- Dog walking
- Regular deep cleans
- Bathroom and kitchen cleans
- Cupboard cleaning and stocking
- Clearing fireplaces
- Light mending
- Help with social events
The Person :-
- Reliable, punctual, courteous and trustworthy
- Hard working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Car driver
- Non smoker
- Animal lover
- Will have a keen eye for detail and use their own initiative
- Previous private household experience
- Friendly and easy to get along with
The current Housekeeper is leaving after 2 years to work in the town centre enabling her not to have to drive to work.
A very good hourly rate will be offered to the successful housekeeper who can provide excellent references.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information