Part Time experienced Nanny/Mother’s Help/Housekeeper required for busy young family located approx 2 miles from Newmarket . TO START SEPTEMBER 2022
The family have 2 children aged nearly 5 and 2 1/2 who attend school and nursery during term time.
We are looking for a wonderful Nanny to help care for these lovely little children making their days safe, happy and hopefully full of fun.
The ideal person will be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday- 1pm to 6pm – totalling 20 hours per week. Would consider 3 afternoons if preferred.
- Pick up children from school and nursery- car available for this if required
- Cook healthy tea for them on return to the house
- Create fun activities preferably outside when weather permits
- Carry out housework including washing and ironing
- General assistance in the house
- Reliable, fun with a caring personality and a genuine love of working with children
- Preferably hold childcare qualifications although extensive previous experience will be considered
- Be a safe car driver with a clean licence
- Non smoker
- Creative with the ability to organise both indoor and outside activities for the children
- Will be a good cook who can provide healthy children’s meals
- Will be happy to carry out housework including laundry and ironing-bed changing etc
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide excellent references.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.