Part Time experienced Nanny/Mother’s Help required for busy young household with 2 gorgeous little girls ages 3 years and 3 months.
Preferably We are looking for a fully qualified Nanny with baby/toddler experience however someone unqualified with extensive childcare experience would be considered.
This position would also suit a person with Cache level 3 childcare qualifications who maybe has worked within a nursery setting and is looking to become a private nanny.
When the parents are working the children are cared for by family and they will still be very much involved when the Nanny starts so plenty of help available at all times.
- 3 Days a week – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 12 midday to 8.00pm ( 8.30 on one evening)
- Nursery and activity driving ( car provided for this)
- Cooking healthy children’s meals
- Carrying out children’s laundry and ironing
- Keeping children’s areas clean and tidy
- Carrying out bath and bed time
- Creating fun activities
- Reliable, trustworthy , gentle and caring
- Will have a genuine love of working with children
- Preferably have childcare qualifications
- Will be a car driver with own transport and clean licence
- Will be able cook healthy children’s meals
- Will be happy keeping children’s laundry, ironing and tidying up to date
- Bright, fun and someone the children will love spending time with.
- Non smoker
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
DBS check required
Tel Jackie 07979 501997