Full Time Assistant Land Agent required by leading specialists in Grouse Moor Recovery and Sporting Estate Management based in Perth, Scotland.
We are looking for a reliable, well presented person who has excellent communication skills and is confident liaising with a variety of people . The ideal person will be easy to get a long with and be a good team player. Someone who is proactive, forward thinking with a good work ethic. Excellent IT skills essential. Car driver with own transport also a requirement.
The Assistant Land Agent will be dealing with day to day management of rural property managed on behalf of clients to include:
- Residential property management of in hand and let Estate Property
- Management of in hand and let agricultural property and enterprises
- Management of Employees and Estate staff
- Financial reporting to include budgets, cash flow monitoring, dealing with purchases and sales and general approval of accounts/invoicing
- Estate maintenance and management
- Health and safety compliance
- Compliance with statutory property management requirements
- Management of Estate insurance schedules and cover
- Management and client reporting of various property interests/projects
- Graduate or APC student. Would also consider RICS qualified ( although not a pre requisite
- Ideally a degree in rural land management/property management /agriculture or similar
- Practical experience of rural land management ,agriculture, property management and related rural issues
- Understanding of the wider rural economy and how that interacts with the day to day management of rural property
- Knowledge of English and Scottish residential and agricultural tenancies and related law
- Knowledge of English and Scottish rural subsidy and grant schemes
- Knowledge of Employment Law
- An understanding of statutory designations, how they affect the management of rural property in England and Scotland
- An understanding and interest in sporting management of rural property
- An understanding of general farming practise/agriculture(upland and lowland)
A industry led salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979501997