Full Time Head Chef required for charming country pub and restaurant located in the Suffolk village of Lindsey approx 5 miles from Hadleigh and 7 miles from Sudbury.
We are looking for a motivated Head Chef to run the operations of this popular eatery , where diners can enjoy the glorious sunsets in the spring and summer and the welcoming open fire in the colder months.
Exclusive accommodation available off site if required. A very attractive salary will be offered to the successful person . Fully checkable references will be required.
- To run the day to day kitchen operations
- Create and implement the seasonal menus
- Build, lead and inspire the team
- Hero the hospitality industry
The Person will:-
- Be passionate about the food and drink industry and really enjoy your career choice as a chef.
- Take a pride in cooking and using home grown produce from Nedging Hall Estate
- Work well with the gardening team to create menus with the seasons
- Be committed to reducing the environmental impact of your kitchen
- Work to meet the group’s carbon zero target
- Staff Food
- Staff discounts across the Nedging Hall Estate Businesses
- Recommend a friend scheme
- In-house incentives
- Longevity bonus
- Guaranteed Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays closed
For further information please call Jackie 07979501997