Full Time Senior Estate Manager required for private country Estate located near Stowmarket Suffolk-Accommodation available if required.
This would suit a person with extensive previous private household experience who understands the demands of keeping properties and grounds well managed.
The role will be working with the support of an Assistant Estate Manager and managing a small team of staff all providing first class service in their different areas.
Car driver and non smoker only.
The Estate Manager will:-
- Be responsible for the Estate main residence and other properties within the Estate
- Carry out security duties
- Be an experienced groundsman/handyman
- Have a clean driving licence and be able to carry out chauffeuring duties when required
- Be hands on as far as general gardening, keeping grounds, driveways etc clear and tidy
- Liaise with suppliers, tradesmen and other visitors to the property
- Be polite, well presented with a friendly personality
- Be organised, keep accurate records and manage staff rotas
- Keep the vehicles clean and manage service dates etc
Generous salary and excellent accommodation offered to the successful, fully referenced person.
For more information, please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com