Experienced Housekeeper required for large country house near Great Witchingham, Norfolk.
This is a full-time, live-in position. Monday-Friday to include housesitting and looking after the family dog when the family are on holiday.
4 school age children so busy and fun household to work in. Approximately 7 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Keeping on top of all housekeeping- hoovering, mopping, dusting, polishing, glass, silver etc
- Ironing- clothes, school uniforms and bedlinen
- All laundry- stripping beds, putting washing on, hanging out, making beds
- Tidying up after meals, loading and unloading the dishwasher
- General errands- shopping, stocking fridges, bathrooms etc
- Driving- the odd school collection or drop off if required (use of family car)
- Walk/feed the lovey small dog occasionally if family are out
- Housesitting when family are abroad (most of the summer holidays)
Beautiful 2-bedroom cottage with own private garden on site
- Car driver essential
- DBS check will be required but can be obtained at a later stage
- Excellent references
The person must have previous experience working for a private family as a Housekeeper and be capable of hitting the ground running.
Employed position, 28 days holiday.
Fantastic salary on offer. No weekends required unless the family are away, in which they would ask the person to walk/feed their lovely dog and check the property.
For more information, please contact Georgie 07920770284 / firstname.lastname@example.org