Part Time experienced Nanny/Mother’s help required by busy young family located in the village of Manningtree, Essex.
The family have 2 school age children who both attend local schools – they are ages 10 and 12.
The days will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 1pm to 6pm with occasionally babysitting ( no weekends)
- All childcare of 2 school age children
- School pickups
- Cooking healthy children’s meals
- Overseeing homework
- General housework- keeping kitchen and bathrooms clean and tidy
- Sheet changing and washing
- Emptying bins and dishwasher as and when required
- Possibly at a later stage some light admin duties.
- Reliable, trustworthy and above all kind and caring
- Childcare qualified to cache level 3 preferable or extensive Nanny experience
- Car driver with clean licence
- Non smoker
- Capable of cooking healthy meals and cooking for the freezer at times
- Happy carrying out housework, bed changing, washing and maybe ironing
- Animal lover as family have a very loving dog.
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.