Full time, experienced Nanny required to look after a lovely 8 month old baby whilst both parents are working in London.
55-60 hours a week, Monday-Friday (no weekends required). Self-employed or payroll available. Start date November 2022 yet adhoc / part time hours can be given before this date.
This is a live out position although accommodation might be an option for the right person.
The Nanny must be relatively flexible and happy to do the occasional overnight stay during the week if the parents are working late.
A car driver is really important due to rural location.
The Nanny will have sole charge of the baby and be responsible for the following:
- Morning routine (getting up, dressed and doing breakfast)
- Attending baby / activity groups
- Spending as much time outside in the fresh air as possible
- Preparing and doing all meals (breakfast, lunch and supper)
- Keeping a consistent routine
- Bath time and bedtime 3 evenings a week
- Lots of baking, arts and crafts on wintery days
- General tidying of the house although no housekeeping required
The ideal Nanny will have:
- Previous experience as a private Nanny
- Experience looking after babies
- Be fun, kind, professional and caring
- A clean driving licence
- An up to date, enhanced DBS check or prepared to have one completed before starting
- A genuine love for children
- Excellent previous working references
- First Aid trained
Qualifications are not essential although would be advantageous.
This is a lovely opportunity for someone offering a gorgeous working environment, lovely, fun family to be a part of and competitive salary.
For more information please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 / email@example.com.