Part Time Assistant Maintenance Manager required for wonderful woodland clamping site located between Ipswich and Hadleigh
If working outdoors in a beautiful woodland appeals to you then please do get in contact now. We have work available for the right candidate on our glamping site. This would be a temporary to permanent position but is currently a seasonal role from April – November each season. If you are looking for summer work and are a school or university leaver then we are also keen to hear from you. Please note that this is a labour intensive role and requires the individual to be physically fit. Ideally we are looking for someone who is practical, innovative with great attention to detail who is happy to work outside of an office environment. Previous experience in agriculture, horticulture or hospitality is favourable but not essential. Role offers progression for the right person interested.’
Jobs to include:
- Help owners to prepare and coordinate site changeovers each week including various tasks
- Support cleaning team, with use of vehicle on site to ferry goods back and forth, clear decks and make sure each tent is safe and looks immaculate prior to guest arrivals
- Hot tub and Wood Burner maintenance (x4 eco tubs) – training provided
- Assisting and learning the ropes to cover grounds and safari tent maintenance – can include repairs, site strimming & mowing but only for someone with relevant experience due to machinery used.
- All final site maintenance and checks in preparation for guest arrivals – needs good attention to detail!
- The Individual needs to be happy to work at a good pace as the changeover is time restricted
- Role will be reporting to the site owner.
Hours – Monday & Friday full days with availability when required on a Wednesday. (Progression available for future).
Rate – Dependant on application
The Owners Richard & Elisa Bostock. have this to say:-
‘We are a glamping business within a family farm based in Hintlesham, Suffolk.
We opened our site in 2019 and have since run bookings directly via our website as well as via the glamping industry acclaimed Canopy & Stars.
The site itself is based in an arboretum within a quiet woodland. We currently run four luxury safari tents for holiday accommodation with weekly and weekend bookings available. The four tents are set around a 3 tiered lake and the site itself is enclosed but next door to farmland and a golf course.
We have since had coverage in both local and national newspapers and style magazines. We have appeared online for O2 as part of their ‘GO spontaneous’ week & O2 Priority campaign. We were the location for the @wknd.in social media and influencer event and aired on BBC1 last year as a location for the TV show ‘Shop Well for the Planet’. Our site has been reasonably exclusive since opening and therefore attracting creatives from the music and fashion industries as well as celebrities who book stays with us as a peaceful break from their busy lives with full anonymity. Staff have enjoyed getting involved with helping us to prepare for such events and clients. Our demographic is mainly working families from London as well as young couples’
So if you would like to be considered for this new position please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com