Part Time Companion/Housekeeper required for elderly lady with lovely country house in rural Suffolk.
No personal care required as this lady is fit and active but would enjoy someone who could visit her on a regular basis.
- Housework in country house to include washing and ironing
- Cooking small healthy meals
- Driving the lady to various events – she loves to watch her granddaughter compete on her horses
- Driving to various appointments
- Taking the lady shopping or to meet friends
- Generally dropping in to offer a little company from time to time.
- Car available
- Reliable, well presented and polite
- Kind and caring
- A car driver with own transport
- Non smoker
- A good cook who can prepare meals in advance
- Happy to carry out housework to keep house clean and tidy
- Ideally a country loving person who would enjoy going to horse events occasionally
- Local to Shotley
Good hourly rate offered to fully referenced person.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com