Full Time (32 + hours) Monday to Thursday Live In Companion required for mature lady living in country house approx. 4 miles from Newmarket.
We are looking for someone who can help make this lovely lady’s life more enjoyable as she is a very sociable person who loves to go out.
No personal or medical care required.
The ideal person will be :-
- Mature person preferred – possibly someone retired
- Car driver with own transport
- A good cook who can cook healthy meals
- Sociable and love going out to eat, visit places etc
- Possibly a good bridge player
- Able to organise this lady’s diary to enable her to continue her social life
- Happy to take the lady shopping for both food and clothes
- Organise the kitchen and arrange applicant servicing etc
- Super friendly, kind and generally a lovely person to have as company
A family member moves in every Friday lunchtime and leaves again Monday lunchtime which allows the companion to have a lovely long weekend. We would however like the Companion to cover one weekend a month to give the family member a break. This will be agreed in advance by mutual arrangement.
One well behaved dog would be considered as the family love dogs.
Non smoker only
Excellent references will be required and also a DBS check.
For more information please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com