We are looking for an experienced Summer Nanny to help for the below dates with three lovely children aged between 3.5 years – 11 years.
- 15th – 27th July (the family can manage with just one week if that’s easier)
- 7th-13th August
Superb working environment with other members of staff in the house so not an isolated role.
Good hourly rate of pay. This can be live in or live out for the dates specified depending on the persons location. Accommodation would be within the main house with an ensuite.
- Hours for live out would be: 9.00am-6.00pm
- Hours for live in would be: 7.00am-7.00pm
The family are based in Burnham Thorpe, and they would be looking for the cover nanny to do the following:
- Helping children get up and dressed in the morning
- Assisting with breakfast
- Playing with them (access to gorgeous gardens, tennis court, pool etc)
- Driving them to the beach
- Lots of local outdoor activities
- Supervising mealtimes
- Helping with bath time, story time and occasionally bedtime
If you have experience looking after younger children, are well referenced with an up-to-date DBS check and are free to help for the dates specified then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 / email@example.com