Part Time Groundsperson/Handyperson required for family farm located between Thetford and Bury St Edmunds on the outskirts of the village of Ingham. Car driver essential due to the location.
We are looking for someone with previous similar experience to work 2 full days a week to join this small established team.
- Grass maintenance using large ride on mower and strimmer etc
- Paddock fence painting and general maintenance of outbuildings
- Keeping driveways clear and tidy
- Cutting hedges and clearing ditches
- Chain saw use
- Cleaning down areas and generally keeping the outside areas in good safe condition.
- Reliable, punctual with a good work ethic
- Able to work alone a lot of the time but also be happy working in a small team
- Experienced with grass cutting and large machinery use
- Will have good maintenance/handyman skills to keep buildings and fences in good repair
Good hourly rate offered.
To start asap.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.