Experienced, full time Accounts Assistant required for busy independent practice just outside of Dereham.
This is a full Time- Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week position
The hours are 9.00am-5.30pm but the office is usually open from 8.30am for those that like to.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will work closely with all members of the small and friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Monthly bookkeeping for clients using Sage 50, so MUST have Sage experience
- Prepare, review & submit quarterly VAT Returns on behalf of clients
- Bank reconciliation
- Dealing with clients & accounting queries
- Supporting clients in their day-to-day accounting needs
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Must have Good Sage experience
- Other Accounts software experience an advantage
The ideal person will need to have a positive attitude, good communication skills and be proactive and hardworking.
This is an office-based position, within easy reach of A47. There is plenty of parking.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible to help with an exceptionally busy period.
This would suit a fun, friendly and sociable person who enjoys working with a lovely team that get on really well.
For more information please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / firstname.lastname@example.org