A rare and wonderful opportunity has arisen for a live in Family Assistant who can help a small, fun and busy family with the following tasks:
- Light gardening (pruning, weeding, planting, watering, keeping on top of the garden all year round, cutting lawns. Qualifications are not essential but someone who is capable, competent and knowledgeable is important)
- Heavier jobs are already dealt with and will not be required (i.e. cutting hedges, strimming etc)
- Looking after 5 well behaved dogs (feeding, taking to vets, walking etc)
- 1 Shetland pony (feeding, mucking our, poo picking)
- 3 goats (feeding, general care, cleaning)
- Pet Sitting when owners are away
- Occasional driving shared with current family driver (taking family to lunches etc)
If the person enjoys housekeeping, laundry or cooking this is an option too.
Ideally full time hours, no weekends required unless family are away and this would only be to look after the animals. Hours and days off rewarded in Lieu when any overtime is worked.
Accommodation: beautiful 3 bedroom cottage away from main house, fully enclosed garden and pet safe.
Interview process starting now although start date might be delayed until September 2022
This could suit a couple or single person who has the relevant experience.
For more information, please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / firstname.lastname@example.org