Full time Accounts Assistant required for Agricultural and Rural Advisory Business located in Claydon approx 4 miles from Ipswich with easy access from the A14/A12.
This is a Monday to Friday position and the hours will be 8.30am to 5pm.
This a new and exciting opportunity as a direct result of this company’s significant recent expansion.
- Production of Management and Statutory Accounts for a variety of clients and enterprises
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, calculation of a accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of fixed assets registers as well as profit and loss analysis
- Preparing of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Other adhoc tasks as required as well as providing cover for other accounts assistants during holidays.
- Reliable, punctual with a good work ethic
- Polite and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous work within an accountancy practice
- Good working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Agricultural knowledge would be an advantage but not crucial
- A good team player
- Minimum AAT level 4
For more information, please contact Jackie on 07979 501997 / email@example.com