Full Time Co-ordinator/Administrative Support required for an Agricultural consultancy business located in Claydon near Ipswich Suffolk- easy access from the A14/A12.
This is a new role to assist the established team all providing a professional service to the rural community.
Monday to Friday / 8.30am to 5pm
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic person to join this team in an ever growing business.
- To work within the team assisting with current workload and ongoing projects
- To provide accurate admin support on a timely basis and co-ordinate the flow of work, assist with project management and ensure invoicing and action points from meetings are followed up.
- To co-ordinate and assist with the management of the Product Services Dept with the buying and selling of fertiliser.
- To liaise and work with the team and client, working towards the joint objectives and aims of the businesses.
The Person will be:-
- Reliable, punctual, polite and well presented
- A good team player
- Able to deliver to deadlines with proven organisational skills
- Assertive and work on their own initiative
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Calm under pressure with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent in written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( PowerPoint , Word and Excel)
- Experienced in administration and be used to dealing with confidential information
Prior agricultural knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
Good salary offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Please contact Jackie on 07979 501997 / email@example.com