Full Time Graduate Rural Business Advisor required by Agricultural consultancy and management advice company located in Claydon approx 4 miles from Ipswich-easy access from the A14/A12.
This is a new role within a diverse company to share the rapidly increasing workload as part of a team and to promote new sources of income and specialisms within the wider company.
Monday to Friday and the hours will be 08.30 to 5pm
- To work within the team assisting with current workload, ongoing projects and to bring new opportunities
- To liaise and work with the team and clients work towards the joint objectives and aims of the businesses
- The aim is to include the new team member in as many areas as possible which will require training and guidance accordingly within a short time frame. This will require the successful person to be actively motivated and responsible to complete this.
- Grant Applications
- BPS/CSS and the New ELM applications
- Budget and cashflow work
- Assisting Sentry Analytics
- Growing the reach of Agrovista clients through the Agrogate venture
- Manure and nutrient planning
- Background work for senior team members so more time can be spent with clients
- Over time to establish a portfolio of expertise to help define the role and responsibilities
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful person.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997