Full Time Surveyor required for Property Surveying Company who specialise in commercial agency, acquisition and planning and wayleaves delivery for infrastructure companies within the UK.
Location: Home based however site visits are required and occasional overnight stays
Job Description: The Company act for several infrastructure clients in the Fibre, Mobile and Green sectors. We also act for Landlords and advertising clients providing property related services and advice.
The Surveyor will be expected to play a vital role in ensuring that tasks, duties and activities, as assigned by the Directors or the Companies Clients, are managed effectively and swiftly. The Company pride themselves in their core values which include Client satisfaction, speed of delivery, quality of service and outstanding professional advice.
- Land and property acquisition – This will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to, site visits, surveys, collation of information, obtaining Landlord interest, speaking to Landlords and/or their agents, making client recommendations, reporting.
- Wayleaves – Logging and circulating wayleave agreements, site visits, client recommendations, route amendments. Managing from instruction to completion whilst keeping an accurate record of progress.
- Drawings – Review drawings and planning applications and utilising on-site knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome for the client.
- Lease auditing – Auditing lease agreements and making an accurate record of specific clauses to meet the client expectations and providing specific client advice.
- On-Site Activities – Tasks include but not limited to; Site identification and tracking, site surveys, measuring, production of simple site plans and photographic surveys.
- Client reporting – Tracking progress of instructions either on client internal systems or Up-Connect reports.
- The Surveyor is expected have a full clean UK driving licence.
- The Surveyor is also expected to attend all necessary training.
- We expect that the Surveyor is willing to commit to the occasional overnight stay, reasonable expenses will be covered by the Company.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879