Rural Recruitment are looking for someone wonderful to join our small, friendly family team.
This is a part time temporary position to provide maternity cover for 3-6 months starting September 2022, however due to our business growing significantly we may be able to offer more permanent, part time hours thereafter.
Ideally we would like someone to work 20-25 hours a week with a view to extend these if the workload demands. Working days would be Monday to Friday and we will offer a good hourly rate on a self-employed basis. Someone based in Norfolk or Suffolk would be preferred to make hand overs easier.
We are a family run recruitment agency based in Norfolk and Suffolk, finding staff for clients all over the UK.
We recruit for Private Households, Country Estates, Farms / Equestrian and Commercial Businesses.
This is a work from home position so the successful person must have their own laptop and mobile phone (we will pay a % of the mobile phone bill). There will be frequent contact with the business owners and if preferred we are happy for the Office Assistant to work on site either in Suffolk or Norfolk.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and well-spoken manner ( essential)
- Checking emails daily and responding accordingly
- Registering new clients and candidates
- Sending out Terms and Conditions
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Checking job applications daily from our website, job boards and social media
- Keeping both clients and candidates up to date at all times
- Submitting suitable candidates to job roles
- Obtaining as much detail about each applicant as possible to make the process smooth and simple for all involved
- Arranging interviews (telephone, zoom, Skype and face to face)
- Arranging trial days
- Confirming start dates
- Diarising when invoices are to be sent out
- Obtaining references (verbal and written) and all documents required (DBS and Photo ID)
- Adding new clients, jobs and candidates to Rural Recruitment’s in house system
- Must be proficient with computers and have excellent social media skills to keep Instagram and Facebook posts up to date.
- Organised and accurate
- Polite, professional and assertive
- Must have excellent communication skills and be happy to keep one of the partners up to date daily/weekly
- Be comfortable liaising with a variety of clients including high profile individuals and celebrities
- Will be discreet, trustworthy and understand the importance of confidentiality.
We will require excellent references.
For more information, please contact Jackie 07979 501997 or Rebecca 07771 655879, alternatively email us both on email@example.com