Very experienced Housekeeper required for large country estate near Dersingham, Norfolk.
Part time position with occasional weekend hours. All general housekeeping duties will be expected to keep this magnificent and large family home looking wonderful all year round.
25 hours a week, Monday-Friday with occasional weekends with time off in lieu.
- To ensure all designated areas of the residence are cleaned and maintained to a high standard
- To assist with the conservation cleaning of items within the house
- To make beds where appropriate
- To maid for visiting guests (training provided)
- To assist travelling housekeeping staff as required
- Any other ad hoc duties that arise.
The person will be working within a small housekeeping team, therefore structured days/hours are on offer.
Gorgeous working environment and friendly, hard working team to join.
The person must have worked in a private household setting before or 5* hotel. They must also be well presented themselves and have excellent working references.
Clean driving licence due to rural location
DBS check would be preferable although this can be obtained before starting.
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 / firstname.lastname@example.org