This is lovely full-time, permanent position in Norfolk, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday 12.00-8.00pm working for a small family of three on a large private estate.
Both parents work full time and are looking for a wonderful, all-round person to help keep their gorgeous home in check and running smoothly.
The main requirements will be:
- Childcare (4-year-old) – School collection as and when needed/supper/bedtime routine and sole charge during the school holidays
- Laundry – Including weekly bed changing and ironing if ever needed
- Cooking – Including dinner prep for the family
- General PA errands for the family ensuring household food /cleaning products are fully stocked
- Collecting home deliveries and management of tradesmen appointments
- Walking and looking after the family pets when needed
- Use of family car for all work purposes
- Pet / House sitting- when the family are away
- The occasional babysitting request dependent on availability
This could either be self-employed or employed and separate accommodation could be available for the right person.
We are looking for someone who wants to secure a long term, permanent position and become a much valued member of this wonderful family.
Gorgeous working environment.
Up to date COVID vaccinations, clean driving licence, DBS check or happy to have one completed a must. Previous childcare and private household experience essential.
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879