Full Time experienced Yard Person required for award winning Landscape Construction Company based in Bures on the Essex/Suffolk borders-easily accessed from the A12.
We are looking for someone to join this established company with projects throughout the UK , however the majority are in East Anglia, London and Cambridgeshire. This is a great opportunity to be part of this team all providing a professional first class service to both domestic and commercial clients. An industry competitive salary will be offered to the successful person and also further training to enhance existing skills.
Sound Interesting? The skills we are really looking for are:
- Well Organised and be able to operate machinery such as forklifts, excavators and other plant
- Undertake servicing of small plant, including basic repairs
- Understanding of basic construction materials
- Manage the yard and stores, keeping all areas organised and tidy
- Driving Licence essential and be able to tow trailers to deliver small plant to sites
- Proactive individual that can work alone, who also has a Strong Team ethos
- Good problem solver
In return for your skills, hard work and positive attitude we can offer you:
- An industry competitive salary
- Training to enhance your skills
- Uniform and all equipment needed
- Company Pension Scheme
Salary – £25,000 – £26,500
Hours of Work
Minimum contracted 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, 7.30 – 4pm.
Other useful points worth noting:
Privately owned, growing company with ability to provide lots of career opportunities and progression. Our size helps us to get to know all our staff well ensuring that all their ambition needs are met.
The company have a modern fleet of vehicles, machinery and tools.
The company offer opportunities for progression.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com