Part Time, experienced Gardener required preferably with horticultural qualifications , however someone unqualified but with a wealth of experience and excellent plant knowledge would be considered.
The gardens surround a private country house and offer a variety of areas including a large established lawn.
The Position will be 2 days a week. Sole gardener for this beautiful garden so someone who takes a pride in their work and loves to make sure everything is looking good at all times.
General gardening experience essential to carry out weeding, cutting back, hedge cutting, planting, strimming and grass cutting.
Also someone who is happy to keep the other areas within the grounds clean and tidy -patios, terraces, leisure areas , trees, log chopping for the house etc
The Person will be:-
- Reliable, punctual and with a genuine love of maintaining a country garden
- Able to operate and maintain large garden machinery-ride on mower, strimmer, hedgecutter etc
- Understand what is required within the garden throughout year, working with the seasons
- Have excellent plant knowledge and preferably hold RHS qualifications but this is not essential
- Be able to restock where necessary and follow instructions
- Polite and a nice person to have around.
- Car driver
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / email@example.com for further information.