We are looking for a wonderful, experienced, full-time, live-in Nanny for a lovely Norfolk family of 3, soon to become 4.
This is a permanent position based on 50 hours a week, Monday-Friday 8.00am- 6.00pm. Weekend help would be great if the person can be flexible and where a weekend is worked days off in lieu would be given.
The person must have a genuine love for children / babies with a kind, caring and professional way about them.
Experience is a real must and we are looking for someone who has worked with babies previously for a private family. Due to the age of the children we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criteria.
The family home is a very happy and harmonious place so an upbeat and smiley nanny would be best suited.
You will be responsible for:
- Looking after a 10-month-old baby and newborn.
- Playing with the children
- Feeding (bottle and weaning), changing, establishing routines
- Taking them out in the buggy for walks
- Soothing and settling them
- Sole charge of both or one of the children although Mummy will be around a lot
- Helping Mummy as and when needed
- Basic tidying of the house, mainly after the children as the family have a Housekeeper
- Cooking meals for the children
- Bath / bedtime
- Reading stories, arts and crafts
- Lots of outdoor play, fresh air
- No laundry required
The ideal person will be organised, polite, friendly and great with children, especially babies. In an ideal world they would be looking for a long term position, becoming an integral member of the family team.
Lovely self-contained area on the top floor of the main house which has a kitchen, sitting room, double bedroom and ensuite.
Childcare qualifications would be a real advantage but are not a deal breaker.
Up to date DBS check essential or willing to have one obtained before starting
Clean driving licence a must
The family have dogs, so the person must be comfortable around pets
For more information about this wonderful vacancy, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply directly please visit our website, link below: