Part Time Groom required to work between 15 and 30 hours a week to include a weekend day preferably. The hours can be flexible and some days it could be 5 hours and another 9 hours.
The yard and facilities are all fabulous as are the competition horses who compete up to 5* level. Approx 15 minutes from Newmarket with easy access from the A14 from Bury St Edmunds
- Yard work-mucking out, sweeping, tack cleaning, waters, hays etc
- Turning horses out and bringing in from the field
- Grooming and bathing horses when required
- Filling haynets and checking water
- Rug changing
- Spotting injury or illness and reporting immediately
- Poo picking the field
- Cleaning out the lorry
- Keeping the yard clean and tidy
- Tack up for rider
- Reliable, punctual and really good to have around
- Will have a good work ethic and fit well into a small friendly team
- Confidence handling fit competition horses on the ground
- Happy to muck out and muck in where needed
- Physically fit as can be quite a few heavyish tasks- carrying bales, feedbags etc
- Car driver with own transport
- Local to Herringswell preferably
Good hourly rate offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.