Part Time experienced Gardener/Handyperson required for private country house located approx 10 minutes from Colchester, Essex in the village of Peldon.
We are looking for someone who can manage this lovely garden and be available to work between 3 and 5 days a week – 8am to 4pm ( some flexibility can be shown)
This position would suit someone with RHS qualifications although this is not essential as long as the successful person has excellent horticultural knowledge.
- Grass cutting using ride on mower
- Hedge cutting / trimming
- General gardening including weeding, pruning, cutting back, replanting etc
- Swimming pool maintenance and care of the pool house
- Jet washing patios
- Winter painting and general maintenance around the property
- Making sure all tools and equipment are in good working order and kept serviced
- Keeping the garages clean
- Reliable, enthusiastic and easy to get along with
- Polite and generally helpful with a good work ethic
- Horticulturally knowledgeable
- Someone who can operate and keep garden machinery clean and in good order
- Car driver
- Preferably within half an hour of Peldon, Essex
A good hourly rate will be offered on a self employed basis . Excellent references will be required.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.