Full Time Assistant Manager with good maintenance, handyperson, gardening and groundsperson experience required for private country house in a village location between Hadleigh and Stowmarket.
The ideal person will have previously worked within a private household environment and fully understand the requirement to cover a variety of duties. The duties can change daily and during the day so never a dull moment!
This is a Thursday to Monday position with flexibility to cover driving duties out of normal hours.
Accommodation will be provided on site.
- Day to day running of a private household and Estate.
- Carrying out security duties including overnight on call ,on a rota with other staff
- Dealing with tradesmen etc
- General house and grounds maintenance-keeping all areas clean and tidy
- Assisting groundsperson and gardeners as required
- Keep fires cleaned and laid
- Keeping leisure areas clean and well maintained( swimming pool and tennis court)
- Chauffeur duties for the family – airport runs, days out etc
- Cleaning the cars and making sure all cars are serviced, taxed etc
- Refuelling the vehicles so they are always ready to make a journey
- Greeting guests to the property
- Reliable, punctual with an excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- A good team player with an easy to get along with personality
- Polite and well presented
- Excellent driver with a clean licence
- Non smoker
- Experienced with operating and maintaining garden machinery
- Organised with accurate record keeping
- Happy working alone at times and also fit well into a small established team
- Happy to take instructions and willing to learn new skills
Excellent salary offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references from similar employment.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.