Full time experienced Grounds Person / Gardener required for private country house located in Pettistree near Woodbridge.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic person to manage the grounds of this property all year round.
This is a permanent position offering 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm
The current grounds person is leaving after 8 years.
A good salary will be offered to the successful person.
- Grass care using large ride on mower, tractor mower, strimmers etc
- Hedge cutting
- Chainsaw use
- General maintenance to equestrian facilities (mending fences)
- Pruning, weeding and cutting back
- Keeping the grounds neat and tidy at all times
- Basic machine maintenance if possible
- Cleaning cars
This would suit a reliable, energetic and hard working person who generally loves working outside in all weathers.
This is not an isolated position as there are other people employed on the estate. Previous experience in a similar role essential.
Car driver paramount due to remote location
For more information please contact Jackie on 07979 5018997 / firstname.lastname@example.org