Skilled Cleaner required for large, impressive stately home in beautiful West Norfolk.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday. Part time hours can be considered for the right person.
Main responsibilities include:
- Looking after stately rooms using specialist cleaning and conservation techniques
- Working alongside specialist conservation consultants
- Being part of a friendly housekeeping team
- Delicately cleaning antiques, magnificent tapestries, carved and gilded furniture, painted ceilings, lavish interiors, impressive artwork
- Cleaning highly decorative windows
- carefully cleaning intricate plasterwork, mouldings and hand painted wall paper
Training of all techniques can be provided so the person does not necessarily need to have experience in this area although that would be a real advantage.
This would suit someone who has a delicate approach to their work, who is careful and takes great pride in what they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would enjoy working in a large, impressive stately home.
To apply please email Rebecca firstname.lastname@example.org