Part Time Carer/Companion required one day a week to care for lovely lady so her adoring family can have a little time off. Location is between Boxford and Bildeston
We are looking for a reliable, caring person with a patient, gentle disposition to look after this lady to ensure that she is happy, comfortable and safe at all times. She does not walk or stand unaided and is in a wheelchair/armchair most of the day. She is unable to do anything herself.
The day is as follows:-
- Her husband helps her up each morning from her adjustable bed into her wheelchair about 07.45-8am
- She requires personal care in the bathroom with washing, teeth cleaning and pull up changing
- She then has to be dressed and loves a little make up and hair brush
- Into armchair for the morning
- Drinks throughout the morning – with a straw
- Lunch 1-1.30pm
- Drinks throughout the afternoon and usually a nap
- Dinner 7-7.30pm
- Coffee and bed at 11pm
Sadly the lady is no longer able to read so TV is her main interest.
She is very quiet and talking is difficult however she is still very astute and amusing underneath
Someone with previous nursing or caring experience essential as she does have certain health issues and requires help with nose blowing, lip-salve and pull on changing .
The family are offering a generous hourly rate for someone who can offer a little respite.
Car driver essential due to the rural location-4 miles from Hadleigh and 5 miles from Sudbury.
Non smoker only.
DBS check will be required and excellent references.
For more information, please contact Jackie email@example.com