Mother’s Help / Groom required for a busy family of 5 located approx 10 miles from the North Norfolk Coast. A lovely opportunity for someone to be part of the family in the country.
The ideal person would be available to work Monday to Friday 3-7pm (these hours are essential for the family) and ideally 7-10am also, this could be between 1-5 mornings a week and is flexible, offering between 20-35 hours. The morning help would be a real bonus but is not a deal breaker.
The Position: –
- Helping with the morning routine (getting children up, helping and tidying away after breakfast, walking the dog, feeding ponies etc)
- Taking children to school and picking up when needed
- Staying with youngest child whilst Mummy does the school collection in the afternoon, lots of playing, fresh air etc before siblings return home
- Helping with supper, homework, bath and bedtime routine
- General housework duties including hoovering, ironing when time allows
- Walking the family dog
- Can be a live in position in a lovely family home if required although someone live out would be preferable
- Help with children’s pony’s and animals (Feeding, Changing of rugs etc)
The Person: –
- Reliable and flexible who enjoys being in a busy country household
- Must love children, dogs , chickens and horses
- Non smoker
- Be a safe car driver with a clean license
- Have a happy, warm, kind and caring way about them
A very good hourly rate of pay will be offered to the right candidate on a self-employed or employed basis.
In the school holidays the hours could change slightly and be more daytime based.
For more information about this position please contact Georgie 07920770284 / firstname.lastname@example.org